Category Archives: Comics
1. Pack your back-pack the night before.
2. Set your alarm to 6 AM sharp
3. Get all of your work done that night! Except maybe English, that can wait.
4. Crawl in bed around 9 or 10. Well, maybe eleven if you have an easy day tomorrow. Well, if you’re at it why not twelve?
5. Wake up at 7:30 AM because you thought you could have just a few more minutes at 6.
6. Forget showering and breakfast, you have to run pal! School is at 8!
7. Get to school and realize you still have English homework to do in the 10 minutes you have before your day begins.
8. Finish your English homework, and then learn the teacher sent out an e-mail last night giving you an extra assignment.
9. Get to class, and be left alone because you didn’t shower.
10.Starve until 11 when you eat lunch. You haven’t eaten since six last night, totaling you having no food for 17 hours!
11. Realize that last night you forgot to pack a lunch ticket. Whoops. You starve until you go home.
12. Go to English class and pray the teacher accepts the excuse that your internet died.
13. It doesn’t work, and you lose even more points because you lied.
14. Go home with a new pile of homework, try to organize yourself.
15. Ignore your homework until 8 at night.
16.Desperately search the internet for a guide on how to get ready in the morning.